To make truly great Brown & Sharpe spindles, you must keep it straight, grind it accurately and it must have the correct metallurgy. After much trial and error, Brown & Sharpe perfected the use of nitride heat treating for their spindles.
This process keeps it straight, gives it a glass-hard skin and a resilient core. There is no straightening process after case hardening, no grinding the case off one side – just a superior spindle. When you specify a Brown & Sharpe replacement spindle, you get:
- A glass-hard skin for long service life
- A resilient and tough core
- Precision-ground and lapped diameters and threads
- Brown & Sharpe engineered metallurgy
- Installed inserts and keys to save you time and money
- A spindle that will perform to the original machine specifications
HYE-TECH is an authorized stocking distributor for genuine
Browne & Sharpe Spindles and other replacement parts.
(chuck levers, spindles, spindle clutches, clutch lever fulcrums, collects and feed fingers)