Competitive Pricing – Same Day Shipping
Diametral Pitch Knurls
Diametral Pitch Knurls are made to American Standards (ASA B5.30 1958). Diametral Pitch Knurls produce the D.P. number of teeth per inch of diameter. Rolled circular pitch knurls produce the T.P.I. number of teeth per inch of circumference measured normally to the teeth.
Progressive Knurl Holders
Precision Involute Knurl
How to Order Special Knurls:
When ordering special knurls, please furnish a blueprint of the knurl desired or provide the specific information outlined below:
- Outside diameter of knurl
- Overall width of knurl
- Size of hole in knurl
- Dimension of any shoulders desired, giving width and diameter of each
- Blank diameter/finish diameter
- Knurl pattern: straight, diagonal, male or female diamond (Diagonal or diamond teeth normally cut with 30° helix angle)
- Number of teeth on knurl (an odd number of teeth is usually preferred over an even number)
- Tooth angle 70° or 90° for circular pitch and 80° for diametral pitch (see chart for approximate increase in diameter)
Most orders are shipped the same day to points all over the world.